1. This section contains information on the management of BINI CLIMA SRL with reference to the processing of BINICLIMA.COM users’ data.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons who interact with BINI CLIMA SRL and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: BINICLIMA.COM/PRIVACY-POLICY
3. The information is only true for BINICLIMA.COM and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of BINICLIMA.COM, regardless of the purpose of the connection, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore, the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is less than sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of parents or guardians.
II- DATA PROCESSING
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website the owner of the treatment is Gazzini Patrizia and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact her at the following email address: email@example.com
Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the BINICLIMA.COM site is: Gazzini Patrizia
3. Place of data processing ROVERETO (TN), 38068 (ITALY)
4. The processing of data generated by the use of BINICLIMA.COM takes place at BINI CLIMA SRL in via PRATO 4.
5. In case of need, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or data subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by other sites. Among these the best known and used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate the COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. COOKIES that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate soul number users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to COOKIES Analytics, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
1. In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer data other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most of the cookies of terse parts consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect user soul behavior information on BINICLIMA.COM. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles on BINICLIMA.COM, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on their web pages.
(THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT USE OWN PROFILING COOKIES)
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
2. When these types of COOKIES are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1. Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
Internet protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– Name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– Visit date and time;
– Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is test rate in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rates based on the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts damage to the site itself or to damage other users or activities that are harmful or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be used according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site believe to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2. Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified and, in any case, not later than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
3. Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e‑mails to the addresses indicated on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4. Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site. For further information and support it is also possible to visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
5.Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
V – USER RIGHTS
1. The art. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user’s rights.
2. This website BINICLIMA.COM intends, therefore, to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their processing (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in cases where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
3. Requests may be sent to the data controller at the email address mentioned above (without formalities) or using the model provided for by the Authority for the protection of personal data.
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – Consent express to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or union-related beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. Of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
VI – FULFILLMENTS
1. The holder notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data to which he intends to proceed, only if the processing involves:
– genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical position of persons or objects via an electronic communications network;
– data suitable to reveal the state of health and sex life, treated for the purpose of assisted reproduction, provision of health services by computerized data banks or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , HIV-positive, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
- data suitable to reveal the sexual life or the psychic sphere, treated by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even unrecognized, political, philosophical, religious or trade union;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools to define the profile or personality of the data subject or to analyze consumption habits and choices or to monitor the use of electronic communications services with the exclusion of technically essential treatments to provide services same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for personnel selection purposes on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample searches;
– data recorded in special databases managed with electronic instruments and related to the risk on economic solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illicit or fraudulent behavior.
VII – DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (as suppliers of third-party technical services, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at the address: BINICLIMA.COM/PRIVACY-POLICY
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. The previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
4. The document was updated on 01/01/2019 to comply with the relevant regulations and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.